For each person allow:
2 ½ tablespoons Pecorino Romano cheese
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 -3 oz. Spaghetti
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water as per the instructions on the pack.
- Mix the cheese and pepper together adding some of the cooking liquid to make a sauce.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain reserving more of the cooking liquid.
- Combine the cheese mixture with the pasta adding more of the cooking liquid so that the sauce coats the pasta but is not dry.
- Serve with a little more grated Pecorino.
A very simple but delicious dish that depends on using good quality Pecorino cheese.